GB WhatsApp Hi friends. This article will give you information about new social chatting app named GB WhatsApp. This app is an enhanced ...
Hi friends. This article will give you information about new social chatting app named GB WhatsApp. This app is an enhanced and customized Mod of original WhatsApp Plus MOD, which was earlier discontinued by the WhatApp creators.
Official name of this app is WhatsApp MOD, which is an alternative version for WhatsApp. Nowadays, we regularly use WhatsApp chatting app, which is very useful for sending and sharing messages, documents, photos, videos via our android smartphones.
Most of the people might be knowing about GB WhatsApp app, which has similar but advance features than other messaging apps. This app is available on Google Play store for free. Nowadays, this app is very popular among people who use multiple accounts. There is also another version of this app i.e. GBPlus. User can use this app to discover the hidden features of WhatsApp.
Moreover, user can hide his online status, send larger video files, more than 90 images can be sent at once, as compared to 10 pictures in regular WhatsApp. But most important caution here is, we do not recommend to use GB WhatsApp, because it is unofficial app. Genuine WhatsApp inc. has been officially attempting to discourage the use of such apps.
WhatsApp GB featuresBecause of the its advanced and interesting features below, millions of people nowadays are using GB WhatsApp :
- No need of Root Access
- Zooming of profile pictures (Awsome feature).
- Emoji’s changer / GB WhatApp themes
- Sends alert if your friend changes his image
- Video sharing size 30 MB
- Audio sharing size 100 MB
- User can send 90 images at once
- Counter statistic for group
- Custom Theme mode
- Copy another’s status by simple click on his status
- Stop receive calls from anyone or everyone
- Add sticker from Google play
- Hidden chat features
- Hide writing status
- Hide recording status
- Auto reply to messages
- Set up name of group up to 35 characters
- Set up status up to 255 characters
- Copy contacts by simply clicking on their status
- Uplod large size WhatsApp status without quality loss
- Secured conversation with password
GB WhatsApp Download
Here is 2 method for gb whatsapp download...1) There is many website have option to download WhatsApp GB App. some off website list given below:
2) How to download and use GB WhatsApp on Android phones :Open device settings and then go to Securitiy and enable Unknown sources.
Uninstall the official original WhatsApp app from your smartphone.
From Google Play store, download GB WhatsApp app.
After installing the app you will need to enter your phone number
After filling your number you will get an OTP. Enter the OTP in the OTP box to start the app.
Based on your preferences, you can now customize the app.
The GB WhatsApp app’s main interface is classified into 3 parts :Chats : Chats include all the conversations we make with others. To start a chat you first click on any name or group name and simply start typing. You can copy the same message and forward to other name. You can select and delete the message after sending it.
Status : Status is the important part where you reflect your daily ideas. This includes photos or videos to reflect for few hours. In the bottom, there is a pencil-shaped icon, which avails to write text as your status text.
Calls : In this list you see all the contacts which are active for this app. You can delete, block and add any contact for sharing.
Calls: on this list you will see the contacts that you which are active on WhatsApp. This function allows you to make phone call instead of regular phone call.
In the chat section, all functioning is done in the same style you were doing in previous app. On the upper portion of the app, details of your contact are displayed for voice or video call options.
The messages we received are in the left and what is send is in the right side. At the bottom of the conversation box, you can see a keyboard to write, send files, emojis. At the upper right hand corner, there are 3 dots. Here you will find multiple options more than the previous WhatsApp. In the settings> Privacy, you can adjust privacy level for hiding your connection status, the last time when you were online, double blue check for your read messages.
How to use dual WhatsApp in android
- If you have already installed WhatsApp, in your phone then go to “Settings”
- You can see options like “Dual App” or “App Twin” or “Clone app”.
- Here you will see a list of applications which can be run in dual mode within one device. Just click on “WhatsApp”.
- You can now install another WhatsApp and follow the same set up process.
- Thus, dual Whatapps is now installed in your phone.
If your phone does not have Inbuilt Dual Application option, still you have another option. What you need is only to check if your phone possess dual SIM slot. But users having dual SIMs don’t know how to use WhatsApp on two numbers. But GB WhatsApp gives ability to run with dual SIM in single device. Here are few simple steps for running dual WhatsApps in your android.
- Go to Settings > Device Administrators > Unknown Sources. Enable Unknown sources option.
- Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Download GBWA Plus application and install it. Enter your number and verify it by using the OTP.
- Next you have to download GBWA Dual-WhatsApp. After downloading this application you will need to set up another whatapp account. This app will have similar features to the original WhatsApp.
- Both of your account are now active to operate within in a single device.
Steps to switch from WhatsApp to GB WhatsAppOpen file manager in your device and open storage, where your device has saved WhatsApp files.
Find WhatsApp folder
Rename the WhatsApp folder to GB WhatsApp folder.
Enter the renamed folder, you will find WhatsApp Audio and many sub-folders named after
WhatsApp. You have to rename all those folder after GB.
When you complete renaming process, open GB WhatsApp. Now the app will suggest you to restore
the backup it has found. By permitting it, all your original chat data will be restored to renamed folders accordingly.
There is another easy method for restoration process. Dr.fone a social app which has restoring application, may prove good solution over this process. This is a smart tool to protect your social media chat. Using this app you can easily restore all your WhatsApp media.
Is Switching from GB WhatApp to WhatsApp possible?
Switching from GB WhatApp to WhatsApp is definitely possible. In order to indulge newest and useful features of GB WhatApp everyone is eager to download and use this app.
But as this is not the official app of WhatsApp, it may harm your phone in some cases. While using the app, anytime when you find this app causing harm to your phone, then you will have to switch to the original WhatsApp app. Following are some steps to revert this process. This process is very similar to the switching process what you did before.
- Open file manager and find where the files of GB WhatApp are stored.
- Rename the main and sub folders named after GB WhatApp.
- After renaming, uninstall GB WhatApp and download the official Whatsapp from Google play store.
- During WhatsApp set up process, all the backup files will be automatically restored to the renamed folders.
Cons about GB WhatsApp:
- While using GB WhatsApp you must aware about the negative part of this app.
- There is a big possibility for this app to be banned.
- The users who are currently using this app may get ban for its future use.
- This app does automatically update itself and user therefore need to update it manually.
- User do not have facility to backup GB WhatsApp media files to Google drive.
Unsupported apps like WhatsApp Plus, GB WhatsApp or any such apps which claim to move your WhatsApp chats between phones, are altered versions of WhatsApp. These unofficial apps are developed by third parties and breach Terms of Service. WhatsApp doesn’t support these third-party apps for security practices.
Conclusion : Using chat messengers is the matter of choice of user. For using apps, there are many options which vary as per user’s preferences. But the important thing while using the apps is security of your device.
Friends, we must be aware of every minute risk when we download any app. Any app giving some advance and fascinating features than previous app does not mean that it is the best deal for you. Anything we are going to use should be checked in all aspects. Some apps are safe, some are pirated, some are illegal, some invade security norms.
Disclaimer : My efforts are just to give information of any topic or application which is new to your knowledge. I neither praise nor recommend users to use this app. It is you who decide to choose and one thing we all know that prevention is better than cure. Kindly take it to your consideration that this article is presented for informational purpose only.